Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Crochet mood blanket

I know... I'm a day late. But never mind. My blanket is coming along nicely, a bit slowly over the last week as I was on a mission to get as much done on my baby boy ripple blanket as I could. Now I have run out of wool for it so went back to my mood blanket.


I am still ahead, I think I actually have about 50 rows already! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep up with it! So I am really pleased! 

I tried a new pattern (white and greys on right hand side) which I found by searching google. It's quite cool, kinda looks like giant granny stripes really. I am enjoying looking for different stitches to use so that I am not repeating too many of the same ones. Although you do need a few plain rows inbetween them all. 


Love those bobble rows! 

The Facebook page for the crochet mood blanket is so inspiring. It's great to see other peoples blankets and how they are getting on! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is an amazing blanket. All sorts of ideas are popping into my head with this for inspiration! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mood blanket is looking amazing. So many interesting stitches.x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!