Monday, 3 February 2014

Crochet mood blanket

It's Monday again! How quickly is time going! Scary really! I have had a pretty busy week, preparing for a baby shower (will post soon), continuing to desperately finish the baby ripple blanket in time, trying new play group with William, family weekend time and...

 I actually went for a run lastnight! If you know me at all you will know I do not normally do this! But one of my goals for the year was to get more active. So when I heard about some ladies in our complex who want to meet up for walks and jogs I thought it was too good to pass up. We had a laugh, got hot and tired and had an hour without kids, some mums will do anything for some 'me' time! Ha ha. 

Anyway, here are a few pics of my blanket to date. Still pleased with it. I found some stitches on Pinterest so am going to give them a go next. 


I like that this blanket is making me learn and try new stitches. It is giving me ideas of other blankets I could make too using just a few of the stitches. 


I have not been in Dubai long but now that we are settled I considering taking custom orders for blankets. The postal service is not great here so would have to just stick to orders within Dubai to start with. All food for thought though! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Charles - thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that long stitch - I use it a lot but I must confess (LOL) I don't know what it is called!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket is looking good! Glad that you enjoyed your run and your time for you. Good luck with your blanket making venture, I hope that it goes really well for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket is looking lovely, I love the colours, good for you getting more active, I wish I had the motivation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos for going jogging. I couldn't do it. Your blanket look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments so keep 'em coming!! Feel free to post links to your own blogs if you think i'll like them too!